Thursday, June 21, 2012

I'm Still Here!


Jeez...where does the time go?  If I had as many blog posts as I think about, then this blog would be quite successful and well-managed.  Unfortunately, thinking about blogging does not equal a blog post.  I am trying to get back on the ball with blogging and get a regular schedule down.  I am currently, actually, REALLY interviewing and gathering pictures for my workout Wednesday posts.  I am also toying around with what else to write about.  I definitely want to talk about health, fitness and nutrition, with an emphasis on Pilates, since that is what I love.  But I am also thinking of having a post maybe every couple weeks (or more?) about how I deal with my anxiety and OCD.  I feel like I have more people, in real and internet world, that talk to me about that than anything else.  What do you, the reader, think?  Please feel free to leave ideas and suggestions.  For today, I will leave you with my 

Replenishing Summer Smoothie
A great post-outdoor workout treat to give your body the hydration it lost in the hot weather!

In a blender, combine 
1 banana (can be frozen if you plan ahead)
8.5 ounces Coconut water -- I used pineapple flavored and it was tasty!
1/2 cup blueberries
1 tbsp peanut butter
A handful of ice cubes
Blend until smooth and enjoy!  This smoothie is on the thin side so it is great for on the go or little ones!




Let me know if you try it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please leave a comment. I will respond on this page, so make sure you you check the "Notify Me" box below right so that we can chat!
-Sally