Tuesday, December 17, 2013

So, hi...

I just happen to be logged in to Blogger.  I had no plan to blog today AT ALL.  But, I just got back last Saturday from my comprehensive Pilates exam and now my life should be calming down a bit.  Yeah, right.
Now that I am officially a comprehensively trained classical Pilates instructor I have big plans, and small plans, for the months and year ahead.  I am hoping to carve out a little space to share it all with you, the readers.
Thank you for reading my posts, sharing my posts, and hanging tight while I went into blog hibernation in order to study and train.
xo xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please leave a comment. I will respond on this page, so make sure you you check the "Notify Me" box below right so that we can chat!
-Sally