Thursday, January 2, 2014

Happy New Year!

Hello and Happy New Year!
I am so excited for what 2014 holds.  Now that I hold my comprehensive Peak Pilates training I will have much more free time to share my knowledge with you.
This year holds many adventures that I can't wait to share with you.  I am planning Pilates e-courses, videos and challenges for this blog.  Personally I will  be training for my first-ever triathlon and hope you will want to share that journey with me!
For now, I would like to share an amazing opportunity that will help you lay the foundation for a healthy lifestyle.
My friend Kate at The Real Food Runner is hosting an e-course that will give you tips and motivation to create your healthiest year yet!
You may remember Kate hosting several 7 Day Green Smoothie Challenges that took part in last year.  She is so motivating and filled with tips and helpful habits to incorporate into your day.

The 28 Day New Year Healthy Habits E-Course!

Here's what's included:
  • 4 Weeks of Virtual e-Health Coaching
  • Daily Lessons (time released so you stay on track!)
  • Actions Steps (to reach results!)
  • E-mail access to Kate, your coach! 

 

If you are looking for a way to to start the new year off with healthy lifestyle changes let Kate give you the boost you need!  For $19.99 you will get to work with a trainer daily online for 28 days.  All of the details you need are on her site.   The course just started so hurry, join now!

Let me know if you join, I would love to hear what you think!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Sally! glad we get to have another adventure together : )

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Please leave a comment. I will respond on this page, so make sure you you check the "Notify Me" box below right so that we can chat!
-Sally