Tuesday, July 17, 2012

You guys like me???



I just sat down to take a look at my blog.  Answer some comments.  And read a couple of the blogs that I follow.  As I was looking at my past posts I noticed that several of my posts have been pinned!  Many times!  Seeing the "Pin It" badge with a number 4 or 7 or 10 completely makes my day!  I love posting workouts, recipes and wellness tips.  The fact that I have readers thrills me.  The fact that you choose to share my blog, on Facebook, Twitter and now Pinterest?  Well, that is beyond icing on the cake!  It is sprinkles and cherries and candles!  Thank you for reading.  Thank you for sharing!
-Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please leave a comment. I will respond on this page, so make sure you you check the "Notify Me" box below right so that we can chat!
-Sally