On Friday I am always happy the weekend has arrived. I love teaching and getting to see my students, so I don't have the typical "clock countdown" that some get at their jobs, but I do enjoy some me time during the weekend. I usually have so many ideas of how to spend my weekend, things I want to do the week ahead, and so much more. What I would like to do on Fridays is post the top five things that are on my mind. Please give me your feed back. Good idea/bad idea, etc.
5. I want to change the food that is served at my son's school. Before he even started school I wanted to do this, but I never have. With more and more stories like this one it seems obvious that the children of the United States are being fed whatever is the cheapest, easiest option. Is this really how we want our children to be fed?
4. This weekend I would like to paint the boys bathroom. Their bathroom is also the guest bathroom. The people that lived in our house before us, it seems, liked to paint with their eyes closed. The little bathroom is white, but you can see old wallpaper through it and it is just time! I want to go with a butter-yellow color. If this happens this weekend, I will blog about it next week!
3. Sonje Mayo is an AWESOME Pilates Instructor! She danced for Martha Graham and was taught by Joseph Pilates himself! If you have a few minutes, you should read about her awesome career that is still continuing to blossom. I had the pleasure of meeting her last summer, and this June she will be back in town to host another Peak Pilates training. I want to email her to see if she will give me a private Reformer session! She inspires me to be a better teacher. Who inspires you?
2. I am in love with Fage Total 0% Greek yogurt with fruit. I love pouring the fruit into the yogurt. It's sweet. It's creamy. It gives me energy to continue teaching. Have you had it? What's your favorite flavor? Mine is Blueberry Acai.
1. I am SO happy I started this blog. Right now I am still trying to really get into the groove and find an identity/brand for my blog. But I promise...I will always talk about Pilates, nutrition, life as a working and working out mommy. What would like to hear about first?
I hope you have a great weekend! If you want to post a few things YOU are thinking about this week, I would love to see.
Stand tall and lead with your heart!