Friday, July 12, 2013

Fresh Summer Friday

Phew!
What a week!  I have been so busy with work that my brain has been on fire the past few days.  That is okay though.  Busy is good, and we have some really great events coming up!  I will be embarrassing myself teaching Piloxing on TV next week so stay tuned for details a good laugh.

Time for the Fresh Friday link-up with Katherine.  I still think it is just so fun and inspiring to look back on the week and think of 3 things that made it great!  Join us here.
Time for the 3 things that made my week fresh and fun!

Shrimp and cactus in a garlic tomato sauce.  I think I want it for dinner tonight, too!

Summertime craziness with my boys and our puppsy.

Long summer evenings.  I just love it when the sky is still light after 9 pm.

So, how about you?
What has made your week fresh and fantastic?
What do you love about summer?

Let me know!

2 comments:

  1. Aw, love these 3. :) Your pics are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. late comment but I'll play! Last week we visited our community pool for the first time...the girls had a blast. I look forward to swimming, watermelon, the beach and light clothing in the summer. One thing I appreciate specifically about NY summers are they aren't as humid as Louisiana's :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Please leave a comment. I will respond on this page, so make sure you you check the "Notify Me" box below right so that we can chat!
-Sally