Sunday, September 23, 2012

Social Sunday V1

Thanks to Michele over at short girl, long island I found out about Social Sunday.  It seems like a fun way to let my readers know more about me and also a good writing exercise.  Not sure if this is the official way to do it, but I am jumping in!


1.  What is something you have wanted to do but are afraid of?
I can't say that there is anything right at this moment.  I have gotten pretty good at conquering my fears and not letting fear hold me back from something I want to do.  I am definitely afraid of being locked up in an airplane for 20+ hours to fly to Australia.  I would love to go there someday, though.  But, I would say what is truly keeping me from going to the Land Down Under at this point is funding :)

2.  Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Owning my own Pilates studio.  Working towards being a Peak Pilates teacher-trainer.  Spending tons of time in full functioning mom mode

3.  What are you looking forward to before the end of 2012?
Finally finishing In The Garden of Beasts.  I love this book, it's so well-written, but I just can't seem to read more than a page or two at a time.  Oops.  Also looking forward to running a relay marathon in November!

4.  What are your hopes for your blog?
I would like for my blog to be a place where anyone and everyone can go to read about health and wellness.  I hope that readers try out the workouts I create and the recipes that I share.  I hope to continue to inspire people to battle their fears and anxieties.  I hope my blog is a place where people find ideas, inspirations and hope for the future.


5.  Do you always see yourself living in your current town/city?
Hell no!  Don't get me wrong, I love my little town.  But I have always wanted to live in several different cites and states.  I love meeting new people, seeing how other cities function, and being somewhere different and new.  My boys love our home and neighborhood, so I don't see myself picking up and moving anytime soon, but someday I would like to venture beyond this area.

6.  What is your morning routine?
Weekdays:  My alarm wakes me up around 7:30 am to get the boys ready for school and, on some mornings, to get myself ready for work.  After the bus comes I either head to work, or if it is a morning I am off, I drink a cup of coffee, watch or read the news, and then take L to preschool and/or head to the gym.  
Weekends:  My internal alarm still wakes me by 8:00 am.  Coffee and news and lounging if I am lucky.  I also try to get in a run on Saturday or Sunday.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please leave a comment. I will respond on this page, so make sure you you check the "Notify Me" box below right so that we can chat!
-Sally