1. 5 songs you will listen to the rest of your life:
1. "Particle" Better Than Ezra
2. "With or Without You" U2
3. "Littlething" Jimmy Eat World
4. "Cecilia" Simon and Garfunkel
5. "Daydream Believer" The Monkees
Geezo peezo. I need at least 15 here. Oh well. I think I got some good ones.
2. 5 things on your bucket list
1. Skydive... Eeps.
2. Go to Europe
3. Go to China... Double eeps
4. Have a book published
5. Do a triathlon
3. 5 celebs you would love to hang out with for a day
1. Michael Ian Black
2. Rachel Antonoff
3. Kevin Griffin (not sure if he is a celebrity. He is to ME!)
4. Tony Hawk
5. Bette Midler
4. 5 things you always carry in your purse
1. Lip balm
2. Epi Pen
4. My drivers license (duh)
5. Clonozapam <---nope, not an addict. I have had the same tablet in my purse for, gosh, at least a year or more. But, it is an my anti-anxiety medicine of choice so, having that one .5 mg tab in my purse wherever I go is my Dumbo's Feather.
5. 5 books on your reading list
1. The Girls Guide to Hunting and Fishing
2. Silver Linings Playbook
3. The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest
4. The Witches
5. A Moveable Feast
6. Share the last 5 pictures on your phone FUN!!!
|Pasta Carbonara that JF made for dinner on the anniversary |
of when we became boyfriend and girlfriend.
|Me doing yoga for an upcoming post!|
|Leevs snuggling with JF|
|AcroYoga, Whitaker style :)|
|The boys at an arcade.|
I hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it!
Now it's your turn! Link up here or just leave your answers in the comment section below.
C'mon, it's SO fun!
Have a great Sunday. I am off to celebrate my birthday with friends!