Sunday, April 14, 2013
Sunday Social - All About Twitter
I had a great Saturday, spending the day spring cleaning, going for a long run and then on a much needed date night with JF. Sushi + stopping by Lush to get some bath treats. Oh, and a round of mini golf where the score was tied! Perfect.
Okay...time for this weeks questions which are about all things twitter:
1. When did you join twitter? Not too long ago. Just about a year ago. I know...so behind.
2. Who is your favorite non-celeb to follow? I really like seeing tweets from Diana of Our City Lights. Her tweets range from funny to informative to inspiring. I feel like she is a celebrity in my part of the blogosphere/Instagram/Twitter world, though, so maybe I am cheating on this question :)
3. Who is your favorite celeb to follow? Michael Ian Black. His tweets make me actually laugh out loud, which is a big deal as I mindlessly scroll through twitter. Yes, some of his tweets are childish or non-PC, but most of them are SO funny!
4. Have you ever had a celeb respond to a tweet? YES! Brooke Siler and Lisa Hubbard, celebs of the Pilates world, respond to my tweets sometimes. It's an honor and makes my day :)
5. What is your favorite store/brand to follow? Sephora and Lululemon are two of my favorites. I also really like following ENERGYbits because of their health tips and athlete profiles.
6. Give us three tweeps we should be following: @MaryAscension @HealthyLiving @MichaelIanBlack
I would love it if you come join me on twitter!
To join the Sunday Social link up head to Ashley or Neely's blogs :)
How was your Saturday? What are you up to today?