Sunday, April 28, 2013

Green Smoothie Challenge - Day 7

Wow!  I can't believe it is already the end of the Green Smoothie Challenge!
Don't worry, though, there will be one final post AND a link-up tomorrow, so there is still plenty of fun to be had :)

Today's recipe comes from no other than my JF.
He has been drinking a giant green drink/smoothie for a little over a month now. While I would like to say that he was inspired by me, it was actually good old Joe Rogan that got him to drink a blender full of green stuff.  As much as I am not UFC and especially Joe Rogan fan, his podcast and health tips seem to be fairly sound.  At least the info that gets passed on to me.  So, ladies He says that he feels refreshed and clean and he has noticed that his tension headaches have gone away.


 JF's Green Smoothie inspired by Joe Rogan
1 cucumber
1 pear
2-3 big, man-sized handfuls of baby kales
4 celery stalks
Quarter-sized piece of fresh ginger
8 ounces cold water
Blend until smooth.  This is a pulpy drink.








Saturday morning, sharing smoothie time.  I made Strawberry Kale juice.

Make sure you check back tomorrow for our final Green Smoothie Link up!
Want more green fun?  Go visit my co-hosts:

Katherine  // Hope 
Ashlee    
Jezz  // Kristine 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please leave a comment. I will respond on this page, so make sure you you check the "Notify Me" box below right so that we can chat!
-Sally