Monday, April 29, 2013

Thanks for the challenge!



Thanks to Katherine for organizing the Green Smoothie Challenge and for asking me to co-host.
It was such a fun week of getting to know new people, trying out new recipes, and really thinking about the foods I put in my body.  I have a month's worth of smoothie recipes now that I can't wait to try out!
Thanks also to my super-friendly and fun co-hosts:
Kristine // Ashlee // Jezz // Hope  
I noticed many friends posting on Instagram, Twitter, and even blogging right along with the challenge.
A special shout out to my bestest Eva for sharing her photos!
Strawberries, blueberries and spinach make for a purply-pink smoothie that is without a doubt GREEN!






Thanks to my hubsy-bubsy baby boo JF for sharing his recipe yesterday and putting up with photo shoots and me stealing his produce for my smoothies :)



Go check out Elle's blog!
She has a beautiful rainbow smoothie today and yesterday she posted a savory smoothie.  I had toyed around with creating a savory smoothie but wasn't brave enough to try.  I am so glad Elle posted this recipe.  I think it will be perfect for a hot summer day when a meal just is too much to fathom.


I hope that you have enjoyed the last week as much as I have!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please leave a comment. I will respond on this page, so make sure you you check the "Notify Me" box below right so that we can chat!
-Sally