Monday, April 29, 2013

I have a button!

Wow. Just wow. It has taken me two attempts over the last month, both lasting hours, to finally get this whole button thing right. Please, just take a moment, glance to the right, look at the "Grab My Button" widget and admire its beauty. Ahhhhh... Doesn't that feel nice. It is no secret that I am not a computer wizard, but I can usually do okay by using tutorials and such. For some reason this button thing eluded me.

For those of you interested it was finally this tutorial that worked magic for me.  This blog now has my undevoted love and if I could hug a blog, this would be the one!

Let's take a closer look:


Eeek!  Gorgeous!  I would say it is nearly as thrilling as looking at my boys baby pictures.
Take that HTML!  I conquered you.
For today, that is.

Now, if you are a blogger, c'mon!  Grab my button!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please leave a comment. I will respond on this page, so make sure you you check the "Notify Me" box below right so that we can chat!
-Sally