Friday, August 17, 2012

A sweet reminder

I have so many blog post ideas running through my head right now.  But it's late Friday afternoon, I taught 5 classes today plus interviewed a potential instructor. The bus will be here soon.  We also have baseball practice and friends coming for dinner, which means time to go sweep the crumbs under the rug :)

So, I will continue planning blogs in my head for now and instead leave you with this absolutely sweet blog post from Big Head...Little Body

I often get caught up in the day-to-day hustle and bustle of activities, house cleaning, sick days and cranky days.  I LOVE how she speaks on parenting small children as a season in life that needs to be enjoyed.  I will *try* to keep this in mind the next time I find cereal all over my couch or reading the same super hero book for the 100th time.

I dare you to read this and not tear up a bit.  Let me know what you think and stop my friend Sandra's blog and say hi, too!

Happy Friday, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please leave a comment. I will respond on this page, so make sure you you check the "Notify Me" box below right so that we can chat!
-Sally