Monday, January 28, 2013

Let's Be Friends Week 3

I took last week off because of the MLK day holiday.  Today is bright, sunny and unseasonably warm so it got me thinking about the year.



1.  What is your favorite season?
Summer
I LOVE summer.  I try to appreciate all seasons, but summer is my favorite.  Long days, warm nights and lots to do outside.

2.  Favorite holiday?
I love Thanksgiving.  The excitement of Christmas is right around the corner but on Thanksgiving it's all about being with family and enjoying good food.  No hustle or bustle just yet.


3.  Favorite type of weather?
I love a good, sunny day that is about 65 degrees.  Don't we all?  A rainy day is nice now and then, but I function much better in the sun :)



Okay...your turn.
If you are a blogger create a post and link up here.

If not, just answer in the comment box below.

Thanks for stopping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please leave a comment. I will respond on this page, so make sure you you check the "Notify Me" box below right so that we can chat!
-Sally