Happy Sunday everyone! We have been cleaning ALL morning! I found some great ideas for cleaning lists on Pinterest and we are finally putting them to the test. I just love the feeling of a clean, organized house.
How is your Sunday going?
Alright. Time for The Sunday Social Link-Up. Thanks to Ashley and Neely for hosting this! Head to their blogs to say hi and join the link-up!
Top 3 Favorite Kinds of Food
- Sandwiches. I know. Sandwiches sounds kind of boring or weird, but I really love a GOOD sandwich. Good bread, lots of veggies, cheese and some fun condiments. YUM!
First 3 things I do in the morning
- Push a kid or two off of me. Seriously. Both L & E have been making their way into my bed each night/morning. It's cozy but also chaotic.
- Check my phone for emails/texts/missed calls.
- Drink a full glass of water. I keep a glass on my night table so whatever is left from the few sips I take during the night I finish. I have heard that this is a great way to start the day since we go 8-ish hours without water during the night.
Last 3 things I do at night
- Turn my phone to silent/make sure my alarm is set.
- Take a sip of water.
- Give JF a goodnight kiss :)
3 TV shows I never miss
This is going to sound very hipster-elitist, but I don't really have 3 show that I never miss. On a weekly basis at least. We don't have cable and I work 2 weeknights. Combine that with sports and other activities and I am not home much to watch TV. I do occasionally fire up hulu to catch up on these:
- Grey's Anatomy - I hate all of them. Every single character. And I am so over all of their problems. But I have been watching the show since episode 1 so the folks of Seattle Grace Mercy West are kind of like that annoying family member that you don't really want to catch up with but find yourself unable to detach.
- Modern Family - I love all of them! I would live in Modern Family world if I could. Such a great show that speaks to so many people. I can't get through an episode with out laughing out loud at least once.
- Portlandia - not on hulu, but NetFlix. Love this show. It's the only TV show we all watch as a family. Is that weird?
3 places I want to visit
- NYC - I mean, who doesn't?
- San Diego
3 people I can always count on
- My mom and my inlaws
- My bestest friends VDog and SStarr
- Adding a 4th--my aunts and uncles. :)
Now it's your turn! If you blog, write your own post and join the link up. If you aren't a blogger just answer below in the comment section!
Thanks for stopping by. Have a great weekend!