Thursday, February 21, 2013

Larabar wrappers are now recyclable!

Great news!  Larabar wrappers are now recyclable!  They are my absolute favorite snack to have on hand during my work day.  I also keep one in my bag for anytime I am out and about and need a satisfying snack.
Larabar has partnered with TerraCycle and now Larabar waste is recycled or upcycled to create products like park benches or chairs.  So cool!



For more information on where to recycle your wrappers click here.


My favorite Larabars are:

Peanut Butter Cookie
Chocolate Chip Cherry Torte
Cashew Cookie
Pecan Pie

What are yours?

4 comments:

  1. I know right? How cool is that? I still have a bunch in my office drawer...great I am hungry snack!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently discovered the chocolate chip! Love, love!

    http://therealfoodrunner.blogspot.com/2013/02/fresh-friday-link-up-party.html

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Please leave a comment. I will respond on this page, so make sure you you check the "Notify Me" box below right so that we can chat!
-Sally