Monday, February 4, 2013

Let's Be Friends Week 4





Hooray!  It's Monday!  What?  You aren't excited about Monday?
Hmmm, okay.  
I have had a pretty bleh Monday to start, too.
I decided to let E sleep in this morning since he was up late watching the Super Bowl.  I teach a Pilates class near by at 10:30 and planned to take him to school on my way.  When he first woke up he came out to the kitchen to tell me that he thought that JF and I didn't buy enough food this weekend.  I should add that he asked me to sit down and talk about it with him.
Then, when he looked at the clock, it was 8:57 am, he said: "What?! School started 17 minutes ago!  I have specials (like art, music, gym) in the morning and getting there right when they start isn't really...fun."
So much for being the cool mom.   So, there's my Monday morning.  But the day has gotten better with an interval run, bright sunshine, and the chance to hang out at home.
PLUS it is Let's Be Friends Monday, right?

This week I want to know about coffee!




Coffee or Tea?
Coffee.  I like tea, the history and ritual of it, the health benefits based on what leaves the tea is made from.  But, I am a coffee girl for sure.

How do you take it?
Black.  In college I drank it black, then somewhere in there needed cream or soymilk or some sort of add-in, but in the last year I have gone back to drinking black coffee and I LOVE it!

What is your favorite coffee house drink?
2% latte
OR
Green Tea Frappucino if I am at Starbucks.  No whip.  Have you had it?  It's matcha green tea powder with the milk of your choice blended with ice.  So very tasty!  



Okay.  Now it's your turn!
Bloggers, write a post and link up in the space below!  If you are having fun with this link-up I would love it if you invite some of your blogging friends over!  Please and thanks :)



Non-bloggers, just leave your answers in the comment space below.

Two things to add:



Make sure you enter the giveaway for this Mantra Whisdoms Bliss bracelet!  Drawing ends tonight at midnight.



Have you joined my burpee challenge?  It's a quick and complete workout and by the end of the month you could be doing 30!  Join me!

Have a great week!

8 comments:

  1. That Starbucks drink looks divine! Thank you for the suggestion!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome, thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I will have to tell my husband about the burpee challenge! he does those all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've added my link to both this and the 3rd link up but don't see them? Let me know if I am doing something wrong. Could just be an error with the widget

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm...Em, not sure. I am able to add yours. Are you entering all 3 lines: title, email address and the link to your blog?

      Delete
  4. That Starbucks drink looks awesome, girl!

    http://therealfoodrunner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Katherine,
      It is SO good! You have to try it!

      Delete

I love hearing from you! Please leave a comment. I will respond on this page, so make sure you you check the "Notify Me" box below right so that we can chat!
-Sally