Thursday, February 28, 2013

Let's Swap!




I just love getting to know other bloggers.  It has really helped me to learn more about people all over this country and I have made some really great friends along the way as well.
I don't know about you, but I do scroll down the blogs I love to check out who advertises with them.  It makes me so happy when one of my readers mentions that they found out about a blog because of me.  And on the other side of that, I love to look at my stats and see that a friends blog has brought traffic to me.
For the month of March I would like to swap ads with as many people as my ad space can hold.
As you can see I have Regular, Large and Extra Large ad space.
What I would like to do is swap even-steven.  Large for Large, etc.
I am offering 3 spaces per size, or 9 spaces total on a first-contact basis.

It is not just limited to bloggers.  If you have an etsy page or a website that you would like to advertise on my blog, that would be great, too!

Email me and let me know which space you would like to swap with me and let's do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please leave a comment. I will respond on this page, so make sure you you check the "Notify Me" box below right so that we can chat!
-Sally