Friday, February 22, 2013

Fresh Friday!

We survived the snow storm!  One thing that made this week fresh was that I was off yesterday and today!  I have been achy from head to know, painful sinuses, and just needed a break, you know?  So this has been great.

Now for my official 3 things that made my week fresh and fantastic:

Receiving this Manduka yoga towel!  I can't wait to try it out!


Looking this skinny!  I have felt pretty bad about my weight lately because I am up about 10 pounds from a year ago.  So seeing myself in this picture makes me think that some of the weight truly is muscle mass and not all candy.


Playing and walking in the snow.  Today was sunny and not too cold or windy.  It was perfect for getting outside!  With snow drifts at 2-3 feet it was super fun to run and jump.  More on that later ;)



Okay...so what 3 things made your week fresh?  Leave your comment below or join the link-up with Kat!

I still have TWO giveaways going!  Enter to win ENERGYbits and Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies!

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear that you survived the snow storm! Did you get out running?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ran just a little bit. I have a video that I will be posting in a blog this weekend. Stay tuned!

      Delete

I love hearing from you! Please leave a comment. I will respond on this page, so make sure you you check the "Notify Me" box below right so that we can chat!
-Sally