Thursday, December 27, 2012

My week in just a few snapshots

Hello!  Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!  I am taking this week and next to do some behind the scenes work for the blog so that I am ready to start 2013 with a lot of exciting posts.  This is a health and fitness blog, after all, so January will be my time to shine :)

Here is what I have been up to this week:


Inspired by Pinterest I made ugly magnets for my staff at the studio.  They are kind of starting to grow on me, but I did write an apology with each gift :)


We had a little snow that turned to ice last week and some of it is still around.  I love how the snow melted in to natural "garland" on this banister.


Levi indulged me and I was able to snap my dream photo of him driving a cozy coupe with a Christmas tree on top.  Isn't he handsome?


We dropped of an amazing Secret Santa gift to a local family.  This was our first year doing something like this and I definitely want to do it again!  Plus it was fun going on a secret mission to drop the package!


Ezra as a shepherd for the second year in a row on Christmas Eve.  He asked us what a shepherd does and JF told him it's in the name. "So...they shep?" he asked.  I love 10!

I sort of already miss the Christmas season.  Every year I get annoyed by the decorations, get stressed with the shopping and baking, only to miss it all come December 26.

How was your Christmas?  
Have you taken your decorations down yet?
Got any cute kiddo stories?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please leave a comment. I will respond on this page, so make sure you you check the "Notify Me" box below right so that we can chat!
-Sally