Sunday, December 16, 2012

Introducing...Veronica!



Hey friends!
Some of you have already met my best friend Veronica when she did a guest spot last summer about the 5 Day Slim Down diet I created for her literally 5 days before her wedding.

Starting tomorrow, and after that each month, Veronica is going to be sharing her weight loss journey on my blog. The posts are tentatively title "The Road to Weight Loss with Ronnie" so keep an eye out!

I am so excited to be able to share her experiences on my blog.  As we all know, it's tough to lose weight and change eating habits, and I think shared experiences can be very motivating and helpful.

I have been friends with Veronica for 15 years (yep, you are correct, we were 10 when we met, haha) and I think she is gorgeous in any size, but I completely understand her desire to shed a few pounds, become more comfortable in her body, and skinnify her wardrobe.

I think this was my 29th birthday.  V bought me a Redbull and Vodka shot.
It's the only one I have ever had.  It was like a panic attack in a cup.  But I still love you, V-Dog!

I will never be able to post enough pictures of her wedding day!

September of this year, I think Ezra took this :)

I would love to see you leave comments on her posts with tips, tricks, and any other motivating comments you have.  

If you happen to be in the same spot, wanting to eat better, add more physical activity to your day, and lose some weight, this would be a great time to start!  You will have an accountability buddy right here on my blog!

So, please make sure to start following this blog so you don't miss a post!

I want to know:

Will you be following Veronica's posts?

Do you have any weight you want to lose?

Could your diet be a little healthier?

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for letting me do this, Sally! I can't wait for the future!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And don't forget to check your guest posts for the comments! :)

      Delete

I love hearing from you! Please leave a comment. I will respond on this page, so make sure you you check the "Notify Me" box below right so that we can chat!
-Sally