Friday, December 14, 2012

Fresh Friday!

Hooray, it's Friday!
Tonight is my work Christmas party and Sunday I am taking my boys and my sister to see the Nutcracker!  Lots of holiday fun.  As long as I ignore the fact that I still have 5 or 10 gifts to buy.  Eep!

So, what made my week Fresh and Fun?


Strawberry juice!  Pureed strawberries with 2 cups water.  Add 1/4 cup chia seed if you want.  So good!




A lovely package from Shwings!  I love adding wings to just about anything and I am so excited to be able to have wings for my running shoes.  Shhh!  Don't tell anyone, but there may be a giveaway in the near future!


Did you say Fresh?  Well, fresh veggies and fruits totally made me happy this week.  After a trip I always feel so starved for fresh veggies.  On Monday I went to Whole Foods and Costco and loaded up.  Organic cucumbers, heirloom tomatoes, clementines...delish!

So, tell me, what made YOUR week Fresh?  Comment below or click here to join the link up!

2 comments:

  1. Those Shwings are friggin AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't they? Seriously, I used to google "wings for shoes" and "hat with wings" and come up with nothing. These are like a dream come true for me!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Please leave a comment. I will respond on this page, so make sure you you check the "Notify Me" box below right so that we can chat!
-Sally