Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Follow me to Bloglovin'!

As of July 1 Google Reader will be no more.  If you are following this blog or any blogs on your Google RSS feed make sure to find an alternative soon!
I would, of course, love it if you would follow this blog via email.  That way you will never miss a post!

I would also like to recommend Bloglovin'.

I have been using Bloglovin' for several months now and I love how easy it is to stay connected to the blogs I love.  It is also easy (just a click of a button) to follow new blogs. 
I have the app on my phone plus I get a daily email to let me know the latest posts from the blogs that I love.

To get started on Bloglovin' and to follow Forward From The Heart just click here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please leave a comment. I will respond on this page, so make sure you you check the "Notify Me" box below right so that we can chat!
-Sally