Friday, June 7, 2013

Fresh Friday, puppy edition!

I am SO happy it is the weekend!  We have a busy one planned with a trip to a local Slavic festival, lots of baseball games, and training our little puppy Ivy.

The Real Food Runner


This week was fresh and fantastic because...



I had a sleepover with my best friend AND we ran the Hospital Hill 10K.  Our newest tradition, I hope!

We got a puppy!  Her name is Ivy June and she is a Corgi/Blue Heeler mix!



My baby turned 11!  Isn't he handsome?

What made your week fresh and fabulous?  Tell me in the comment section below and/or join the link up here!

What are your weekend plans?

Whatever they are, have a great one!
Stay tuned!  Tomorrow I am starting a new weekly post called My Week In Clicks.  I will provide links to all of the things that I deemed click-worthy throughout the week, and hopefully you will share what you surfed, too!

1 comment:

I love hearing from you! Please leave a comment. I will respond on this page, so make sure you you check the "Notify Me" box below right so that we can chat!
-Sally