Saturday, June 15, 2013

My Week in Clicks



Turns out I am not the only one that has felt this way.

Cute (and affordable!) prints.

Who doesn't love a trip to the toy store?

I love Pilates and I love guest posts on blogs!

There is nothing like having a favorite band!

Behind the scenes of the company that helps clothe the boys and I.

I think this awesome craft will be perfect for the boys and I.

 A great reminder to keep fighting.

I hope that you are having a great weekend so far!  We started our day at a steamy baseball game but now a crazy lighting storm is keeping me from showering.  Can't wait to get clean :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please leave a comment. I will respond on this page, so make sure you you check the "Notify Me" box below right so that we can chat!
-Sally