Now for Sunday Social!
1. What is your biggest driving pet peeve?
Ugh! When I am behind a slow car on the interstate and the car behind me, several of the cars behind me, start passing both me and the slow car. I want to get around the slow guy, too, so don't cut me off!
2. What is your biggest blogging pet peeve?
Not getting comments. I love hearing from my readers and I love feedback, in real life and on my blog. I know that I have readers that enjoy my posts, but actually seeing a comment makes my day and I get easily frustrated when I feel like no one is reading.
3. What is your biggest general pet peeve?
People that think they are superior to others AND feel the need to talk about how superior they are all the time. I feel like I know and have known many individuals that are smart, good looking, successful, well educated, overall great people and those people never talk about their greatness. I get so annoyed when someone feels the need to try and appear a certain way. And have you noticed that usually the people that talk and act this way aren't as great as they are proclaiming to be? Just shut up and stop trying to convince everyone you are something great and work on actually being great.
4. What is your most irrational fear?
Oh geez! This question should be "please write a novel-length answer." I have SO many irrational fears. Correction. I used to have so many irrational fears. Thanks to a great therapist and lots of hard work I have gotten most of that under control. But, just for fun, here is a list of my top fears:
- my house getting broken into.
- people thinking I am fat and not telling me.
- getting shot while walking around. Since I was 7 or 8.
- getting spinal meningitis.
- being hunted down and killed by serial killer Bob Berdella. When I was 7. And in St. Louis. Even though he was in the KC area. And targeted young adult males.
- being stuck in traffic or miles from a restroom and having to vomit or poop.
5. Name 3 celebrities you would want to have dinner with.
- Tom Hanks
- Kevin Griffin
Okay...wait. Can't I just have dinner with Kevin Griffin 3 times?
Have a great summer Sunday!