Friday, June 28, 2013

Fresh Friday!


Thank GOODness it's Friday!  I love the weekend, and this weekend is going to be filled with baseball! L is playing his final t-ball game of the season and E will be playing the championship game for his league tonight followed by a fun tournament this weekend.  Somehow I am also going to squeeze in a massage and a girls night as well.  Fun times!

So it is Friday, which means it is time for Katherine's weekly link-up!  Time to reflect on the last 7 days and think of a few things that made the week fresh and fantastic.

This Decision!  


This smooch:





This amazing sunset:

 What 3 things made your week fresh?  Share with me, please!  Link up here or tell me in the comment section below.

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please leave a comment. I will respond on this page, so make sure you you check the "Notify Me" box below right so that we can chat!
-Sally