Saturday, June 29, 2013

My week in clicks

I want to make test tube vases!

A great post on decisions we make as parents that may differ from what we would decide for ourselves.

Awareness is key when it comes to food allergies.  Glad to see more and more people joining in.

I couldn't read because I was laughing so hard at this open letter to the Hollywood Wax Museum.

Dehydration myths busted.

Tanning beds.  What do you think about them?

How cute is this bag?

You are a miracle

Are you running this summer?  Here is one runners list of must-haves for warm weather running.

What were your favorites this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please leave a comment. I will respond on this page, so make sure you you check the "Notify Me" box below right so that we can chat!
-Sally