This is going to be fun! Today's questions are all about shopping:
1. What your favorite store to shop at?
Target. After that I do 99% of my shopping online.
2. If you could afford anything and everything, which designer brand would you covet?
Chanel. Tory Burch. And I would definitely "need" a Hermes bag!
3. What is your must-have closet staple?
V-neck boyfriend t-shirts. I have at least 8-10 and I wear them throughout every season.
4. What is your favorite kind of shoe?
I spend most of my time in fitness shoes, so that would be Saucony.
For non-work I love a great pair of flats. Comfy moccasins or ballet-ish slippers.
5. What is the best clothing deal you've ever gotten?
I am sure I have better stories that I will think of in an hour, but the best deal that pops into my head is from Gap.
This was from years ago when I worked in a mall and shopped on my lunch breaks. During a clearance event I bough a wool coat (original price $98), leather and wood clogs (can't remember original price) and an army-green blazer (original price around $50) and each one was priced at $.97. Yep. Ninety seven cents! I still have all three items and I wear the blazer a lot and get compliments on it like crazy!
6. What is a style you would love to try?
I would love to wear a maxi dress or maxi skirt but I just can't get the courage to. I have tried them in the past and look like I am in a night gown.
If you aren't a blogger, let me know your answers in the comment section!