Sunday, June 23, 2013

Sunday (Shopping) Social

Sunday Social

This is going to be fun!  Today's questions are all about shopping:



1.  What your favorite store to shop at?
Target.  After that I do 99% of my shopping online.

2.  If you could afford anything and everything, which designer brand would you covet?
Chanel.  Tory Burch.  And I would definitely "need" a Hermes bag!

3.  What is your must-have closet staple?
V-neck boyfriend t-shirts.  I have at least 8-10 and I wear them throughout every season.

4.  What is your favorite kind of shoe?
I spend most of my time in fitness shoes, so that would be Saucony.
For non-work I love a great pair of flats.  Comfy moccasins or ballet-ish slippers.

5.  What is the best clothing deal you've ever gotten?
I am sure I have better stories that I will think of in an hour, but the best deal that pops into my head is from Gap.
This was from years ago when I worked in a mall and shopped on my lunch breaks.  During a clearance event I bough a wool coat (original price $98), leather and wood clogs (can't remember original price) and an army-green blazer (original price around $50) and each one was priced at $.97.  Yep.  Ninety seven cents!  I still have all three items and I wear the blazer a lot and get compliments on it like crazy!

6.  What is a style you would love to try?
I would love to wear a maxi dress or maxi skirt but I just can't get the courage to.  I have tried them in the past and look like I am in a night gown.

Your turn!  Answer the questions, grab the button, and link up with Neely or Ashley!

If you aren't a blogger, let me know your answers in the comment section!

Ps:
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please leave a comment. I will respond on this page, so make sure you you check the "Notify Me" box below right so that we can chat!
-Sally