Friday, May 17, 2013

F R I D A Y

I heart Friday!
I especially heart this Friday because we have a baseball game tonight.  I just love watching my boys play the sports that they love, chatting with the moms (and dads) and it is still early enough in the season that the weather and umpires are nice :)

Time for the 3 things that made my week F R E S H

The Real Food Runner


Taking the time to savor each every minute.  I tend to always be focused on what's next, what the future holds and then I miss what is right in front of me.  And right now, what is right in front of me is pretty magical.  Beautiful boys, a loving husband and family, sharing Pilates with everyone I know and enjoying what some refer to as the "best decade."



Mint toes and J Crew dresses.  Okay, just one J Crew dress, for now.  But it is so comfy and perfect you will either be seeing me in it every single day this summer or I will go out and buy one (or five) more.



My Playground Workout post.  I know, this seems like a shameless plug, but I have been planning this post in my head officially for about a year, unofficially since I have been taking babies to the park.  Which is *yikes* nearly ten years! I am super happy that I finally got it posted and just want to shout it out loud!  If you are looking for a fun way to spend time with your littles or if you don't have kids but want a great workout, check it out! 


Okay.  Time to go.  I HAVE to get on the Reformer today.  I can't remember the last time I went through the work and my body needs it.

Have a great weekend and PLEASE share with me what made your week unbelievable and happy, okay?  Comment below or...

Link up here and go say hi to Kat.  Don't you just love the idea of taking a moment on Friday to think about what made the week great?  I know I do.  

exes and ohs <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please leave a comment. I will respond on this page, so make sure you you check the "Notify Me" box below right so that we can chat!
-Sally