Friday, May 3, 2013

Fresh Friday May 3, 2013

I can't believe it is the first Friday in May!  Kansas City saw snow last night, with rooftops and yards covered in white this morning.

This may look spring-like but there was a sleet/rain mix falling and it was about 40*

I am so happy that the Fresh Friday link-up with Kat is back this week.  I had such a busy day today, a quick trip to the Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art with big EZ, squeezing in a few students, kiddo pick-up and now I am working on a Friday evening as the studio I manage is hosting AcroYoga.  Phew!
But I wanted to make sure to record 3 things that made my week fresh.  Fun.  Fantastic.


1  Getting to do a style post shoot with a human (JF) as the photographer rather than a tripod and Camera+.

2  Cinnamon sprinkled kiwi.  Have you tried it?  If not, it's a must!

3  Baseball season begins!  First time to have both L and E playing for a rec league.  Monday and Tuesday were filled with baseball games and it was SO much fun!  I hope the rest of the season is filled with as much sun and fun as the first games!

Alrighty.  What made your week fabulous?  Link-up here OR if you aren't the blogging type leave your 3 fresh feelings in the comment section below!

TGIF!
Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please leave a comment. I will respond on this page, so make sure you you check the "Notify Me" box below right so that we can chat!
-Sally