Friday, May 10, 2013

It's Friday and it's Fresh!

I am so happy it's Friday!  I can't wait for the sun to shine and to head out this evening to watch both of my babies play baseball!  Life is good.


Time for my Fresh Friday link-up with The Real Food Runner.

Three fresh, fantastic, fabulous things from this week:


Goodies from my pen pal.  I have been slacking as of late in the pen pal department and this amazing package of treats from my dearest pal in San Diego has lit the fire under me to get some snail mail shipped out!  Bonus:  I finally have matcha powder!  Bring on the green tea frappucinos at home!


Being powered by bits!  Loving how I am feeling more and more each day!


The start of something fun.  I hope.  I followed a Pinterest tutorial on how to plant lemon seeds to have fragrant and hearty lemon leaves.  I planted on Wednesday.  Fingers crossed that my little seedlings will be blooming soon!

How was your week?  Care to share 3 things that made your week F R E S H ?
Join the blog link-up here or leave your comments below.

For my Friday fun head over to Sometimes Sweet for the always fun Weekend Links post :)

How will you be spending this Friday?

Have the happiest of weekends and happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please leave a comment. I will respond on this page, so make sure you you check the "Notify Me" box below right so that we can chat!
-Sally