Sunday, May 5, 2013

The Sunday Social

Happy Sunday!
I haven't seen the sun for days but this weekend has still been lots of fun and I am hoping for a great day today, too!

Time for Ashley and Neely's Sunday Social.
Today's questions come in 4's.  If you have never linked-up before, make today the day.  Next week's link-up is looking like fun, too, as it is all about where you were one year ago, five years ago, etc.  I love questions like that!

1.  4 favorite things to do on the weekend

  1. Sleep a little later than usual.
  2. Go for a long run.
  3. Eat a little less healthy than I do during the week.
  4. Spend time with my family.

2.  4 favorite things about your best friend
I am lucky enough to have several best friends, so this is about all of them!
  1. They listen to me.
  2. They are there for me NO MATTER what.  Whether we talk every day or once a month I know my best friends will be there for me in a flash if needed.
  3. They remember things that I don't.  Keep your best friends.  As you get older they will remember fun stories, sad times, happy memories...whatever...that you have somehow forgotten.
  4. I can tell them anything and they won't think I am crazy.  They have been through it all with me, so what is one more thing, right?

3.  4 things you would do with $100,000
  1. Go to Disney World!
  2. Pay off bills (borrrring)
  3. Save!  (more borrrrring)
  4. Buy a few dream handbags (LV Neverfull with monogram, Hermes Birkin, and a Tory Burch for running errands)
4.  4 favorite books you've ever read
  1. Of Human Bondage  W. Somerset Maugham
  2. The Good Earth         Peal S. Buck
  3. The entire Harry Potter Series, Order of the Phoenix as favorite   JK Rowling
  4. Breakfast of Champions  Kurt Vonnegut
5.  4 favorite snack foods
  1. Nuts
  2. Tortilla chips, preferably in strip form
  3. Chocolate chips
  4. Celery with babybel cheese
6.  4 things that I must do daily
  1. Some form of exercise
  2. Smell my children's breath
  3. Hug JF
  4. Eat fresh veggies and fruit
Okay...how about you?  Join the link up here or leave me your answers below.  

Have a great Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please leave a comment. I will respond on this page, so make sure you you check the "Notify Me" box below right so that we can chat!
-Sally