I haven't seen the sun for days but this weekend has still been lots of fun and I am hoping for a great day today, too!
Time for Ashley and Neely's Sunday Social.
Today's questions come in 4's. If you have never linked-up before, make today the day. Next week's link-up is looking like fun, too, as it is all about where you were one year ago, five years ago, etc. I love questions like that!
1. 4 favorite things to do on the weekend
- Sleep a little later than usual.
- Go for a long run.
- Eat a little less healthy than I do during the week.
- Spend time with my family.
2. 4 favorite things about your best friend
I am lucky enough to have several best friends, so this is about all of them!
- They listen to me.
- They are there for me NO MATTER what. Whether we talk every day or once a month I know my best friends will be there for me in a flash if needed.
- They remember things that I don't. Keep your best friends. As you get older they will remember fun stories, sad times, happy memories...whatever...that you have somehow forgotten.
- I can tell them anything and they won't think I am crazy. They have been through it all with me, so what is one more thing, right?
3. 4 things you would do with $100,000
- Go to Disney World!
- Pay off bills (borrrring)
- Save! (more borrrrring)
- Buy a few dream handbags (LV Neverfull with monogram, Hermes Birkin, and a Tory Burch for running errands)
4. 4 favorite books you've ever read
- Of Human Bondage W. Somerset Maugham
- The Good Earth Peal S. Buck
- The entire Harry Potter Series, Order of the Phoenix as favorite JK Rowling
- Breakfast of Champions Kurt Vonnegut
5. 4 favorite snack foods
- Tortilla chips, preferably in strip form
- Chocolate chips
- Celery with babybel cheese
6. 4 things that I must do daily
- Some form of exercise
- Smell my children's breath
- Hug JF
- Eat fresh veggies and fruit
Okay...how about you? Join the link up here or leave me your answers below.
Have a great Sunday!