Tuesday, May 7, 2013

A week of smoothies

I hope you enjoyed the Green Smoothie Challenge as much as I did!
It is always fun to take part in challenges to have support from others, but you can also do a green smoothie challenge whenever you want!
I wanted to put all of my smoothie recipes in one post to make it easy to access and to give you the chance to plan out an entire week of drinks.





Adding a green smoothie or green juice to your day helps you to get more fruits and vegetables in your day than you can with just eating them.
To make it easier on your grocery list (and budget!) pick one or two drinks and get enough to make those for the whole week.

I love the way I feel after drinking juice or a smoothie.  Satisfied without being overly full.  And I love knowing that I have filled my body with fresh foods!

Let me know which one(s) you try!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please leave a comment. I will respond on this page, so make sure you you check the "Notify Me" box below right so that we can chat!
-Sally